Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge Post

This year, the Debut Author Challenge is being hosted by Hobbitsies. I love this challenge because it encourages readers to go out and snag debut novels. I like supporting authors who already have one book out but it is so important to find new author's to love too.

So this year, you need to pick at least 12 books to sign up. I've compiled a list of books I'm going to try to read. I'm aiming for at least 12 of these.

Here's my list:

Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Released January 15th

The Midnight Affair by Mindee Arnett
Released March 5th

Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey
Released March 5th

Taken by Erin Bowman
Released April 16th

Dualed by Elsie Chapman
Released February 26th

City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Released February 5th

Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield
Released May 7th

Splintered by A.G. Howard
Released January 1st

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
 Released April 2nd

Pantomime by Laura Lam
Released February 5th

Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Released January 2nd

Broken by A.E. Rought
Released January 8th

Bella Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
Released June 11th

The Collector by Victoria Scott
Released April 2nd

Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Released July 8th

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Released August 20th

I've actually got a tons more on my list but those are some highlights. I think 2013 is shaping up to be a really interesting year and I'm pleased to discover new authors. 

Have you signed up for this challenge? If so, what books did you add?

1 comment:

  1. Broken looks SO interesting. I am pretty excited to get my hands on it. I totally agree, there are some really great YA debuts coming out in 2013. I am really excited.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen