Friday, September 14, 2012

A Fairy Tale In Photos- The Swan Princess

Every Friday, I tell you a fairy tale exclusively through photos! Each week is a different theme and I search through Deviantart to find you the best of the best--whether they be pretty or spooky. All are welcome here! None of these photos are mine and you can always find a link to the proper owners underneath the photo in the caption area!

Today comes to you a little late but fun nevertheless! I've got The Swan Princess here today and I hope you enjoy the slew of beautiful photos I found. I've always loved this story as a kid because it enchanted me, I felt like every swan could just be waiting to turn back into a Princess.

1)
Astarohime
2)
pinuna
3)
Stagsleap
4)
PawelMatys
5)
CatalystSirene
6)
apertureashley
7)
mj-magic
8)
chiisaiSaku
9)
Turtle-poetique
10)
sara1789
11)
CatalystSirene
12)
Tina-L-Back
13)
Luthiae
14)
naturesounds
15)
mirator
16)
Meluxine
17)
Amber-jade16
18)
flexies
19)
Cute2Scream024
There are a lot of stunning pictures her but my favorite has to be photo 13. To me, it looks like it could be a book cover. The colors are so vivid and there is so much emotion when I look at it. 

Which is your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. I love the The Swan Princess so so much! And these photos are simply amazing! Esp. the 2nd one!
    Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting concept. And how original, too!
    I love the photos. They are gorgeous. I think I like #5 best. There's something fierce yet vulnerable about the way the girl's looking at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes for this one--especially the white ballerina at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 4, 9 & 19. Just beautiful. I adore the Swan Princess, it was the first film I ever owned on Video. :D
    great selection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!! This was a fun week!!

    http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/09/faerytale-friday-swan-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. #15!!!! love it. I saw the Swan Princess put on by the ballet in Denver and it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I really like a lot of them but my faves would be 1, 4, 5 and 18.

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bunch of photos! The Swan Princess is a fairy tale I tend to forget about for some reason. My favorites are #s 7,8, 10, and 13.

    Kat @ A Myriad of Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9 is beautiful. And 18 makes me think of one of my favourite stories as a child, Lord of the Rushie River. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Swan Princess is another favorite of mine! Some of those photos remind me of the movie the 'Black Sawn' though as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen