Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cover Alert: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

The cover for Clockwork Princess has come out today and it is a beauty! Check it out:

I'm not usually a fangirl over these covers but holy crap, this might be the most beautiful cover I've ever seen for these books. Maybe my favorite this year. Everything is perfect from the light shining from the open book to the deep red of the period dress to the gorgeous up do and ethereal look on the mode's face. This is just perfect all around and I could stare at it for week's and not get bored. In love, round of applause, heck yes on a stick!

Check out the covers all in a pretty row:

Gets even better, doesn't it? What do you think of the new cover?

5 comments:

  1. I also think it's the best cover of this series! It's soooooo gorgeous and I love everything you said about this cover =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I actually haven't read this series at all, but I will say that that is an amazing cover. Definitely the best of the three and pretty good any way you slice it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drool* All of these covers are so gorgeous! And when i saw this one i was speechless. I also agree with what you said.

    Thanks for sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these yet---but the covers take my breath away every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read the infernal device series but the cover looks great! I like the Clockwork Princess cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen