Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time for a quick thank you...


Might seem a little backwards but it's Christmas time and I'm thinking about what I am thankful for. The list is pretty endless but I'll do my best to include as much as I can think of...

My cats-
That's one of my cats on top of my head while I'm blogging

I'm thankful for my cats because they always love me, no matter how I look or feel. They are constant companions who can always make my day brighter.

My family-
My husband, me, my mom and my little brother
My dad and stepmom
My family-in-law

I'm thankful for my family. Without them I wouldn't have strength.

My (almost) health- Without it, I wouldn't be going anywhere. I've learned that very well these past few days of being sick with a cold.

My Job- It came when I most needed it and I love it and all the people that I work with.

My writing- Though I've been on hiatus trying to adjust to my new job, it's still my first love. I can't wait to start back up in the new year with a brand new story!

My blog- And that means all of you followers! This has been one of the most interesting adventures I've ever taken and I've met so many wonderful people along the way. From the publishers to the commenters, I couldn't have done it without you all!

The Authors- Thanks to the ones I've read, the ones I've interviewed, the ones I've looked to for inspiration, the ones wrapped tightly under my Christmas tree and all the ones I haven't discovered yet. It is because of you that my passion might someday turn into a real novel in my hands. All of you paved the way and let me into your imaginations to discover worlds and people I never even dreamed about. That is quite a gift!

But most of all, I'm thankful for...

My husband
His junior prom, my sophomore year. The time when it all began.
Our wedding, almost a year ago

Because he is my heart and soul. It's been a wonderful year of marriage and almost 8 happy years together. Without you, I am nothing!

So what are your gifts this Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I was thinking of doing a My Favorite Things post but I never got around to it! I love the picture of your kitty! So cute! I have six and they are endless sources of love and amusement..and sometimes aggravation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice! Thank you for being a part of the book blogging community! Nice family and wedding pics. What does your family (especially your husband) think of your book blogging?

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen