Friday, November 19, 2010

YA Love Triangle Week Winners!


The Posters
I'm sad to see it gone but I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the week! So now it's time to see the winners of the whole thing! The voters have spoken and the pair that was the most creative, the most cohesive and had the best arrangement overall is...


Kari and Ashley

who represented


Erica O. said "I picked this team because they list the bad and the good of both characters. They are fair and ho nest and they weren't partial to one person."

Congrats to these wonderful girls! You each will win a one book that has a YA triangle in it from The Book Depository.

Thanks to all the contestant who wrote articles. Awesome job to all of you who participated and made YA Love Triangle Week great!

The Voters
So we had quite a few wonderful people who voted for the arguments. I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to read the arguments and vote for your favorites. So here we go...
I plugged in the numbers on a Random Number Generator


I got the results

The first winning number was... Brooke from Brooke's Box of Books

The second winner was... Ivalice Alliance 

Both girls have won one book featured during the week (of their choice) from The Book Depository.

Thanks so much to everyone for voting, reading the arguments and making this such a successful event. Stay tuned for the winner of The Iron King giveaway (will be posted within a few days) and look out for more details on First Come, Second Served month heading your way!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! Thanks for holding this awesome contest!

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA Love Triangle Week was so much fun! Thanks for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to those that have won. I have not even read the series that one. Perhaps it is good and I should pick it up.

    Mad Scientist.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen